- HH400 is a mid-to-low range 2D Area-Imagining Scanner, offering outstanding performance at affordable pricing. Being ergonomically designed, this scanner is capable of meeting application requirements in a wide variety of applications. If you are looking for a high-quality, low-cost 2D AreaImagining Scanner, HH400 would be your best choice.
- 2D bar codes are becoming increasingly popular in many industry sectors. Examples include QR code on tickets for transportation, club membership bar codes and the bar codes in mobile phones for mobile payment or coupons. HH400 represents the best value-for-money that is capable of not only reading traditional paper-based bar codes but also those on other mediums such as mobile phone screens.
- HH400 2D Area-Imagining Scanner stands for an economical and practical choice for enterprises that wish to upgrade their system. Being capable of accurately reading various types of 1D and 2D bar codes, it also supports rapid reading of bar codes on screens. The screen-reading feature makes it an effective data collection device for reading electronic coupons and tickets. HH400 is equipped with advanced engine and scanning-decoding technology. As such it can be used in a wide range of scenarios, making it a foremost choice in industries such as information capturing for electronic ticketing, checking-in and banking applications.
- Newly designed 2D image scanning engine: coupled with advanced decoding software for 2D bar codes, HH400 makes it easier to read bar codes. Its long depth-of-feld and high-speed 2D bar code scanning ability effectively ensures user experience and operating effciency.
- Reliable world-class design: No movable components for HH400 together with its shock-absorption exterior design ensures sustained working hours, thus reducing the need for incurring additional maintenance cost.
- Excellent ergonomic design gives frst-class reliability: Optimal gun-shape makes it ideal for sustained handheld scanning operations. Its design also ensures operators’ comfort and operating effciency.
- Adapted for future development: HH400’s economic and practical 2D bar code scanning function is capable of meeting current and future bar code scanning needs of enterprises.
Mechanical / Electrical:-
Dimensions (LxWxH): 72.5mm×125mm×154mm
Input Voltage: 5 ± 0.5VDC
Working Power: 2.0W, 400mA (Typical) @5VDC
Standby power: 0.55W, 110mA (Typical) @5VDC
Interface: USB, RS232
|Bar Code Density
|5 mil Code 39
|20 mil Code 39
|20 mil QR Code
Scanner: Red LED, 617nm
Indicator light: Flickering blue light = Decoding successful
Scanning type: Image scanning
Recognizable printing contrast: Minimum 35% contrast
Corner, elevation, drift: ±180°,±60°,±70°
Minimum precision: 4mil
Decoding capability: Decodes standard 1D and 2D barcodes; particularly powerful decoding capability for those in screens
PRODUCT WARRANTY: 1YEAR