The ScanSnap iX100 is the world's fastest battery powered ScanSnap. Whether scanning receipts, contracts, recipes, or plastic cards, the iX100 takes scanning beyond the desktop and into your mobile world. Completely wireless and weighing only 400 g, the iX100 brings mobility and wireless scanning to your PC or Mac as well as iOS or Android device.
- One touch scanning
- Scan wirelessly to PC, Mac, iOS or Android mobile devices
- Battery powered
- Scan a color document in 5.2 seconds
- Dual Scan for scaning two small documents at the same time
- Auto two page stitching for scanning documents larger than A4
- Built-in GI microprocessor
- Best experience with ScanSnap Home
- Device-less scanning with ScanSnap Cloud
Product Name ScanSnap iX100 General Technical Specifications Scanner Type Single fed (Straight / U-turn path), CDF (Continuous Document Feeding), Simplex Scanning Modes Color, Grayscale, Monochrome, Automatic (Color / Grayscale / Monochrome detection) Image Sensor CIS (Contact Image Sensor) x 1 Light Source 3 color LED (Red / Green / Blue) Optical Resolution 600 dpi Scanning Speed (A4 portrait)(1) Auto Mode(2) 5.2 seconds / page Normal Mode 5.2 seconds / page Better Mode 5.2 seconds / page Best Mode 5.2 seconds / page Excellent Mode 20.4 seconds / page Document Size(3) Normal Mode Maximum: 216 x 360 mm (8.5 x 14.17 in.)
279.4 x 431.8 mm (11 x 17 in.) with Carrier Sheet
Minmum: 25.4 x 25.4 mm (1 x 1 in.)
Long Paper Scanning(4) 863 mm (34 in.) Paper Weight (thickness) 52 to 209 g/m2 (14 to 56 lb) (Straight path), 52 to 80 g/m2 (14 to 20 lb) (U-turn path)
Cards: 0.76 mm or less (Non-embossed), 0.76 + 0.48 mm (Embossed) (ISO7810 Conforming)
Paper Setting Front-side up Continuous Scanning 260 sheets (A4, Color, Simples, 300 dpi, Battery operated)(5) Interface(6) USB USB 2.0 / USB 1.1 Wi-Fi IEEE802.11b / IEEE802.11g / IEEE802.11n
Frequency band(7): 2.4 GHz
Wi-Fi Interface Connection Mode Access Point Connect Mode (Infrastructure mode)
Direct Connect Mode (Ad-hoc mode)
Communication Distance(8) 50 m (Recommended: 25 m) Security Infrastructure mode: WPA (TKIP / AES), WPA2 (TKIP / AES), WPA-PSK (TKIP / AES), WPA2-PSK (TKIP / AES), WEP (64-bit / 128-bit)
Ad-hoc mode: WPA-PSK (TKIP / AES), WPA2-PSK (TKIP / AES), WEP (64-bit / 128-bit)
Easy Installation WPS2.0 (Button / PIN code) Power Source Li-ion battery (3.7 V / 720 mAh) Power Requirement 5 V / 0.5 A Power Consumption(9) Operating Mode 4.7 W or less Sleep Mode 2.2 W or less Auto Standby (Off) Mode Less than 0.5 W Operation Environment Temperature 5 to 35°C (41 to 95°F) Relative Humidity 20 to 80% (Non-condensing) Dimensions (W x D x H)(10) 273 x 47.5 x 36 mm (10.74 x 1.87 x 1.42 in.) Device Weight 400 g (0.88 lb) Driver ScanSnap specific driver
· Windows®: Does not support TWAIN/ISIS®
· Mac OS: Does not support TWAIN
Environmental Compliance ENERGY STAR® / RoHS Inbox Contents Getting started, Set-up DVD-ROM, USB cable
- Scanning speeds may vary due to the system environment used. The time is measured between start of document feeding to finish of document output.
- Scans will be made in "Best mode" if shorter sides are less than 148 mm (5.8 in.) and in "Better mode" if not.
- Automatically stitch a two-page spread when scanning a folded A3, B4 or double letter size document one side at a time. The image is automatically stitched only if texts or diagrams cover across the two-page spread.
- Capable of scanning documents that exceed A4 size in length except for 'Excellent mode'.
- The number of sheets that can be scanned when connected to a computer via Wi-Fi with fully charged battery. The number of sheets may vary due to the system environment used, usage method and repeated charging.
- Computer with USB 3.0 will work as USB 2.0 guaranteed only with USB cable provided with product.
- Frequency may vary depending on country.
- Communication distance may vary depending on surrounding environment and the access point to be connected.
- When operating with battery.
- When chute is closed.
Xprinter Receipt Drivers
Xprinter Label Driver
Fujitsu FP-2000 Driver
Fujitsu FP-1000 Driver
Bixolon DX220 Driver