The most compact scanner reliably handles mixed batches and large sizes
- Wide range feeding ability including regular A8 to A3 sizes, as well as folded A2 documents and plastic cards
- Several functions to ensure reliable and immediate scanning;
60ppm/120 ipm, 100-sheets Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) with Stacking Control function,
Skew Reducer and iSOP (Intelligent Sonic Paper Protection)
- LED light-source
- USB 3.0 Connectivity
- Comes with PaperStream IP (TWAIN/ISIS), PaperStream Capture and PaperStream Capture Pro is available as an option.
Description fi-7460 Functional Specifications Image Sensor Type Color CCD (Charge Coupled Device) x 2 (front x 1, back x 1) Light Source White LED Array x 4 (front s, back x2) Multifeed Detection Ultrasonic multi-feed detection sensor x 1, Paper detection sensor Optical Resolution 600 dpi Output Format(1) Color (24-bit) 50 to 600 dpi
(adjustable by 1 dpi increments), 1,200 dpi (driver)(2)
Grayscale (8-bit) Monochrome Output Color Depth Color: 24-bit, Grayscale: 8-bit, Monochrome: 1-bit Internal Video Processing 4,096 levels (12-bit) Image Processing Functions Multi image output, Automatic color detection, Blank page detection, Dynamic threshold (iDTC), Advanced DTC, SDTC, Error diffusion, De-Screen, Emphasis, Halftone, Dropout color (None /Red /Green /Blue /White / Saturation /Custom), sRGB output, Hole punch removal, Index tab cropping, Split image, De-Skew, Edge correction, Vertical streaks reduction, Cropping, Dither, Static threshold Scanning Speed(3)
Simplex: 60 ppm, Duplex: 120 ipm
(200 dpi / 300 dpi)
Simplex: 50 ppm, Duplex: 100 ipm
(200 dpi / 300 dpi)
Paper chute capacity (A4 Landscape)(6) 100 Sheets (A4: 80 g/m² or 20 lb.) Expected Daily Volume 18,000 Sheets Document Size Minimum 50.8 mm x 69 mm (2 in. x 2.72 in.) Maximum(7) 304.8 mm x 431.8 mm (12 in. x 17 in.) Long page scanning(8) 304.8 mm x 5,588 mm (12 in. x 220 in. ) Paper Weight
Letter 27 to 413 g/m² (7.2 to 110 lb.) A8 sheets 127 to 209 g/m² (34 to 56 lb.) Card Up to 1.4 mm (10) Interface USB 3.0 / USB 2.0 / USB 1.1 (backward compatible) Minimum PC Specification PaperStream IP i5 2.5 MHz Processor, 4 GB RAM Physical Specifications Power Requirements 100 to 240 VAC ± 10 % Power Consumption Operating mode: 36 W or less, Sleep mode: 1.4 W or less, Auto Standby(OFF) mode: Less than 0.35 W Dimensions (WxDxH)(11) 380 mm x 209 mm x 168 mm (14.96 in. x 8.23 in. x 6.61 in.) Weight 7.6 kg (16 lb.) or less Environmental Compatibility ENERGY STAR® / RoHS Operating Environment Temperature 5 °C to 35 °C (41 °F to 95 °F ) Relative Humidity 20 % - 80 % (non-condensing) Included Items ADF paper chute, AC cable, AC adapter, USB cable, Setup DVD-ROM Included Software / Drivers PaperStream IP driver (TWAIN/TWAIN x64/ISIS), WIA Driver(12), PaperStream Capture, ScanSnap Manager for fi Series(13), Software Operation Panel, Error Recovery Guide, ABBYY FineReader for ScanSnap™(13), Scanner Central Admin, 2D Barcode for aperStream(13) Options Post Imprinter (Back-side), PaperStream Capture Pro Supported Operating Systems Windows® 10 (32-bit/64-bit), Windows® 8.1 (32-bit/64-bit), Windows® 7 (32-bit/64-bit), Windows Server® 2019 (64-bit), Windows Server® 2016 (64-bit), Windows Server® 2012 R2 (64-bit), Windows Server® 2012 (64-bit), Windows Server® 2008 R2 (64-bit), Windows Server® 2008 (32-bit/64-bit), Linux (Ubuntu)(14)
- Selectable maximum density may vary depending on the length of scanned document.
- Some limitations may apply to the size of documents that can be scanned, depending on system environment, when scanning at high resolution (over 600 dpi).
- Actual scanning speeds are affected by data transmission and software processing times.
- Indicated speeds are from using JPEG compression.
- Indicated speeds are from using TIFF G4 compression.
- Maximum capacity depends on paper weight and may vary.
- The minimum scanning area only applies to using the ADF.
- It becomes the following specifications with resolution.
200 dpi or less : 220 in. (5,588 mm)
300 dpi or less : 215 in. (5,461 mm)
400 dpi or less : 160 in. (4,064 mm)
600 dpi or less : 106.3 in. (2,700 mm)
- The paper weight only applies to using the ADF.
- Capable of scanning up to 3 cards at a time. (Note: does not set more than one embossed card at a time.)
- Excluding the ADF paper chute and Stacker.
- Functions equivalent to those offered by PaperStream IP may not be available with the WIA Driver.
- The software can be downloaded from the website designated in the Setup DVD-ROM.
- Availability of support may vary depending on region. Some functions may not be available with the Image Scanner Driver for Linux.
Fujitsu FP 2000
No.1 printing speed in POS thermal printer
منتج يابانى عالى الجودة .. ضمان سنتين
الاسرع و الافضل فى طباعة الريسيت بدون اى انتظار
230 mm/s is the printing speed of FP-2000
It will be your best business partner.