Provides unmatched performance and market-leading document imaging capabilities with faster scanning speeds
- Fast, 60ppm / 120ipm scanning in color, grayscale and monochrome
- 80-sheets Automatic Document Feeder (ADF)
- Advanced paper handling technology for the ultimate in feeding reliability
- LED light-source
- Built-in flatbed (216 mm x 297 mm or 8.5 in x 11.69 in.)
- Scanner Central Admin Suite
- Embossed card scanning (1.4 mm thickness)
- iSOP (Intelligent Sonic Paper Protection)
- Comes with PaperStream IP (TWAIN/ISIS), PaperStream Capture and PaperStream Capture Pro is available as an option.
Model fi-7260 Functional Specifications Image Sensor Type Color CCDs (Color Charge Coupled Device) Light Source White LED Array Optical Resolution 600 dpi Output Resolution(1) Color (24-bit) 50 to 600 dpi
(adjustable by 1 dpi increments, 1200 dpi(2))
Grayscale (8-bit) Monochrome Output Color Depth Color: 24-bit, Grayscale: 8-bit, Monochrome: 1-bit Internal Video Processing 65,536 levels (16-bit) Image Processing Function Hardware Dropout color (Red / Green / Blue), Deskew cropping Software Multi-image, Blank page skip, i-DTC, Advanced-DTC, Simplified-DTC, sRGB, Auto color, Deskew cropping, Hole Punch removal, Tab cropping, Upper lower separation, Error diffusion, Dither, Moire removal, Image Emphasis, Color cleanup, Dropout color (R,G,B, None, white, Specified, Color Saturation), Edge repair, Vertical Streaks Reduction Scanning Speed(3)
ADF Simplex: 60 ppm, Duplex: 120 ipm
(200 dpi / 300 dpi)
Flatbed 1.7 seconds (200 dpi) ADF Capacity(6) 80 Sheets (A4: 80 g/m² or 20 lb.) Expected Daily Volume 9,000 Sheets Document Size ADF Minimum 50.8 mm x 54 mm (2 in. x 2.13 in.) (Landscape / Portrait) ADF Maximum(7) 216 mm x 355.6 mm (8.5 in. x 14 in.) Long Document 216 mm x 5,588 mm (8.5 in. x 220 in.) (18.3 ft.)(8) Flatbed 216 mm x 297 mm (8.5 in. x 11.69 in.) ADF Feeding
Letter 27 g/m² to 413 g/m² (7.2 lb. to 110 lb.) A8 Sheets 127 g/m² to 209 g/m² (34 lb. to 56 lb.) Card(9) Up to 1.4 mm portrait and landscape feeding(10) Interface(11) USB 3.0 / USB 2.0 / USB 1.1 (backward compatible) Minimum PC Specification PaperStream IP i5 2.5 MHz Processor, 4 GB RAM Physical Specifications Power Requirements 100 to 240 VAC ±10 % Power Consumption Operating mode: 41 W or less, Sleep mode: 1.8 W or less, Auto Standby(Off) mode: 0.35 W or less Dimensions (WxDxH) 300 mm x 577 mm x 234 mm (11.8 in. x 22.7 in. x 9.2 in.) Weight 8.8 kg (19.4 lb.) Environmental Compatibility ENERGY STAR® / RoHS Operating Environment Temperature 5 to 35°C (41 to 95°F) Relative Humidity 20 % - 80 % (non-condensing) Inbox Contents ADF paper chute, AC cable, AC adapter, USB cable, Setup DVD-ROM,
Getting Started Guide
Bundled Software PaperStream IP Driver (TWAIN/TWAIN x64/ISIS), WIA Driver(12), PaperStream Capture, ScanSnap Manager for fi Series(13), Software Operation Panel, Error Recovery Guide, ABBYY FineReader for ScanSnap™(13), Scanner Central Admin Options 2D Barcode for PaperStream, Carrier Sheet, Black Document Pad, PaperStream Capture Pro OS Support Windows® 10 (32-bit/64-bit), Windows® 8.1 (32-bit/64-bit), Windows® 7 (32-bit/64-bit), Windows Server® 2019 (64-bit), Windows Server® 2016 (64-bit), Windows Server® 2012 R2 (64-bit), Windows Server® 2012 (64-bit), Windows Server® 2008 R2 (64-bit), Windows Server® 2008 (32-bit/64-bit), Linux (Ubuntu)(14) Feed Detection Features Ultrasonic Double Feed Detection Sensor, iSOP ( Intelligent Sonic Paper Protection), Intelligent Multi-Feed Function (Manual Bypass) Other Features Embossed Card Scanning Capability, Long Document Scanning, Scanner Central Admin management, USB 3.0 Support, iSOP (Intelligent Sonic Paper Protection), Automatic: Color Recognition, Paper-Size Detection, De-skew Correction
- Maximum output resolutions may vary, depending upon the size of the area being scanned.
- Some limitations may apply to the size of documents that can be scanned, depending on system environment, when scanning at high resolution (over 600 dpi).
- Actual scanning speeds are affected by data transmission and software processing times.
- Indicated speeds are from using JPEG compression.
- Indicated speeds are from using TIFF CCITT Group 4 compression.
- Maximum capacity depends on paper weight and may vary.
- Document sizes larger than A4, but not exceeding A3, can be scanned (single-side) using an optional carrier sheet.
- The scanning of documents that exceed 34 inches in length will be limited to using PaperStream IP at 200 dpi or less. 300 dpi is 215 inches.
- Supports ISO7810 embossed cards.
- Capable of scanning up to 3 cards at a time. (Note: does not support multi-embossed card feeding.)
- Connection with USB3.0 / 2.0 requires the USB port and the hub to supportvuSB3.0 / 2.0. Also note that the scanning speed slows down when using USB1.1.
- Functions equivalent to those offered by PaperStream IP may not be available with the WIA Driver.
- Software can be downloaded from the website designated in the Setup DVD-ROM.
- Availability of support may vary depending on region. Some functions may not be available with the Image Scanner Driver for Linux.
Fujitsu FP 2000
No.1 printing speed in POS thermal printer
منتج يابانى عالى الجودة .. ضمان سنتين
الاسرع و الافضل فى طباعة الريسيت بدون اى انتظار
230 mm/s is the printing speed of FP-2000
It will be your best business partner.