Xprinter Receipt Drivers
Regular price LE 0.00
The essential fi Series scanner with exceptional business performance
- 40 ppm / 80 ipm scanning in color, grayscale and monochrome
- 80-sheets Automatic Document Feeder (ADF)
- Advanced paper handling technology for the ultimate in feeding reliability
- LED light-source
- Scanner Central Admin suite
- Embossed card scanning (1.4 mm thickness)
- Comes with PaperStream IP (TWAIN/ISIS) and PaperStream Capture
* Availability of this model may vary depending on region.
|Supported operating systems||Windows® 10 (32-bit/64-bit), Windows® 8.1 (32-bit/64-bit), Windows® 7 (32-bit/64-bit), Windows Server® 2019 (64-bit), Windows Server® 2016 (64-bit), Windows Server® 2012 R2 (64-bit), Windows Server® 2012 (64-bit), Windows Server® 2008 R2 (64-bit), Windows Server® 2008 (32-bit/64-bit), Linux (Ubuntu)(1)|
|Sensor type||Automatic Document Feeder (ADF)|
|Scanning modes||Simplex / Duplex, Color / Grayscale / Monochrome|
|Image sensor type||Color CCD (Charge-coupled device) x 2 (front x 1, back x 1)|
|Light source||White LED Array x 2 (front x 1, back x 1)|
|Multifeed detection||Ultrasonic multi-feed detection sensor x 1, Paper detection sensor|
|Document size||Maximum||216 x 355.6 mm (8.5 x 14 in.)|
|Minimum(2)||50.8 x 54 mm (2 x 2.13 in.) (Landscape / Portrait)|
|Long paper scanning(3)||216 x 5,588 mm (8.5 x 220 in.)|
|Paper||27 to 413 g/m² (7.2 to 112 lb.)
*A8 size: 127 to 209 g/m² (34 to 56 lb.)
|Plastic Card||1.4 mm or less(5)|
|Color(7)||Simplex: 40 ppm, Duplex: 80 ipm
(200 / 300 dpi)
|Paper chute capacity
|80 Sheets ( A4: 80 g/m² or 20 lb. )|
|Daily Duty Cycle||6,000 Sheets|
|Background colors||White / Black (Selectable)|
|Optical resolution||600 dpi|
|Output resolution(10)||Color (24-bit)||50 to 600 dpi
(adjustable by 1 dpi increments), 1200 dpi (driver)(11)
|Internal video processing||1,024 levels (10-bit)|
|Interface||USB 2.0 / USB 1.1|
|Connector shape||B type|
|Image processing functions||Multi image output, Automatic color detection, Blank page detection, Dynamic threshold (iDTC), Advanced DTC, SDTC, Error diffusion, Halftone, De-Screen, Emphasis, Color cleanup, Dropout color (None / Red / Green / Blue / Saturation), sRGB output, Hole punch removal, Index tab cropping, Split image, De-Skew, Edge correction, Vertical streaks reduction, Automatic page size detection|
|Power requirements||AC 100 to 240 V ±10%|
|Power consumption||Operating: 36 W or less
Sleep mode: 1.8 W or less
Auto standby (OFF) mode: 0.35 W or less
|Operating environment||Temperature: 5 to 35 °C (41 to 95 °F)
Relative humidity: 20 to 80% (Non-condensing)
|Dimensions: Width x Depth x Height(12)||300 x 170 x 163 mm (11.81 x 6.69 x 6.42 in.)|
|Weight||4.2 kg (9.26 lb.)|
|Included software / drivers||PaperStream IP Driver (TWAIN/TWAIN x64/ISIS), WIA Driver(13), PaperStream Capture, ScanSnap Manager for fi Series(14), Software Operation Panel, Error Recovery Guide, ABBYY FineReader for ScanSnap™(14), Scanner Central Admin|
|Environmental compliance||ENERGY STAR® / RoHS|
|Included items||ADF paper chute, AC cable, AC adapter, USB cable, Setup DVD-ROM|
- Availability of support may vary depending on region. Some functions may not be available with the Image Scanner Driver for Linux.
- The minimum scanning area only applies to using the ADF.
- Capable of scanning documents that exceed Legal sheets in length. Long page scanning supports documents with a length of up to 5,588 mm (220 in.) when the resolution is set to 200 dpi or less.
- The paper weight only applies to using the ADF.
- Capable of scanning up to 3 cards at a time. (Note: does not support multi-embossed card feedability.)
- Actual scanning speeds are affected by data transmission and software processing times.
- Indicated speeds are from using JPEG compression.
- Indicated speeds are from using TIFF G4 compression.
- Maximum capacity depends on paper weight and may vary.
- Selectable maximum density may vary depending on the length of scanned document.
- Some limitations may apply to the size of documents that can be scanned, depending on system environment, when scanning at high resolution (over 600 dpi).
- Excluding the ADF paper chute and Stacker.
- Functions equivalent to those offered by PaperStream IP may not be available with the WIA Driver.
- The software can be downloaded from the website designated in the Setup DVD-ROM.
Xprinter Receipt Drivers
Xprinter Label Driver
Fujitsu FP-2000 Driver
Fujitsu FP-1000 Driver
Bixolon DX220 Driver