For the paper-intensive back-office, the Fujitsu fi-6400 scanner digitizes tens of thousands of documents a day. With proven feed mechanics and high-quality image cleanup, the fi-6400 sustains a spectacular throughput, providing businesses with an exceptional ROI. As promised, Fujitsu has delivered a trusted production scanner in a quiet and compact space.
The ideal blend of features and performance to maximize scanning productivity
- Fast, 100 ppm (simplex) / 200 ipm (duplex) scanning in monochrome or color (letter, landscape @ 300 dpi)
- Space-saving design with quiet operation and many environmental friendly qualities
- Easy to use operator panel with multi-language support
- Triple Ultrasonic Double Feed Detection with Intelligent MultiFeed ・Function and retain image feature
- 500-page automatic document feeder with adjustable height hopper
- Scanner Central Admin Suite
- Comes with 2D Barcode for PaperStream
- Comes with PaperStream IP (TWAIN/ISIS) and PaperStream Capture and PaperStream Capture Pro is available as an option.
- Maintain optimal up-time and peak performance with Fujitsu service and support
Description fi-6400 Supported operating systems Windows® 10 (32-bit/64-bit), Windows® 8.1 (32-bit/64-bit), Windows® 7 (32-bit/64-bit), Windows Server® 2019 (64-bit), Windows Server® 2016 (64-bit), Windows Server® 2012 R2 (64-bit), Windows Server® 2012 (64-bit), Windows Server® 2008 R2 (64-bit), Windows Server® 2008 (32-bit/64-bit) Scanner type ADF (Automatic Document Feeder) + Manual Feed Scanning modes Simplex / Duplex, Color / Grayscale / Monochrome Image sensor type Color CCD (Charge-coupled device) x 2 (front x 1, back x 1) Light source White LED array(1) Multifeed detection Ultrasonic multi-feed detection sensor x 3, Paper detection sensor Document size Maximum A3 Portrait (297 x 420 mm or 11.7 x 16.5 in.)
Double letter (279.4 x 431.8 mm or 11 x 17 in.)
Minimum A8 Portrait (52 x 74 mm or 2 x 3 in.) Long paper scanning
up to 3,048 mm (120in.) Paper weight (Thickness) Less than A5 size: 0.050 to 0.25 mm (41 to 209 g/m², or 11 to 56 lb)
A4 to A5 size: 0.025 to 0.25 mm (20 to 209 g/m², or 5.4 to 56 lb)
Over A4: 0.050 to 0.25 mm (41 to 209 g/m², or 11 to 56 lb)
(A4 (Letter) Landscape)(3)
Color(4) Simplex: 100 (100) ppm @ 200/300 dpi
Duplex: 200 (199) ipm @ 200/300 dpi
Grayscale(4) Monochrome Scanning speed
(A4 (Letter) Portrait)(3)
Color(4) Simplex: 85 (87) ppm @ 200/300 dpi
Duplex: 170 (174) ipm @ 200/300 dpi
Grayscale(4) Monochrome Paper chute capacity (A4/Letter Landscape)(5) 500 sheets (A4/Letter: 80 g/m² or 20 lb) Background colors White / Black (Selectable) Optical resolution 600 dpi Expected Daily Volume 91,000 sheets Output
Color (24-bit) 50 to 600 dpi (adjustable by 1 dpi increments), 1,200 dpi (driver)(7) Grayscale (8-bit) Monochrome (1-bit) Output format Color: 24-bit, Grayscale: 8-bit, Monochrome: 1-bit Internal video processing 1,024 levels (10-bit) Interface USB2.0 Connector shape B type Image processing functions Auto color detection, Automatic page size detection, De-skew, Automatic orientation, Upper lower separation, Multi-image output, Blank page skip, Error diffusion, Dither, Dropout color (R, G, B, None, White, Specified, Saturation), Image emphasis, Simplified DTC, Advanced DTC, iDTC, sRGB Power requirements AC 100 to 240 V ±10 % Power consumption Operating: 200 W or less
Sleep mode: 3.2 W or less
Auto Standby (OFF) mode: Less than 0.5 W
Operating environment Temperature: 15 to 35 °C (59 to 95 °F)
Relative humidity: 20 to 80% (Non-condensing)
Dimensions: Width x Depth x Height(8) 460 x 430 x 310 mm (18.1 x 16.9 x 12.2 in.)
Installation space: 860 x 1,630 x 350 mm (33.8 x 64.1 x 13.7 in.)
Weight 32 kg or less Included software / drivers PaperStream IP driver (TWAIN/TWAIN x64/ISIS), WIA Driver(9), PaperStream Capture, 2D Barcode for PaperStream(10), Software Operation Panel, Error Recovery Guide, Scanner Central Admin Environmental compliance ENERGY STAR® / RoHS Included items AC cable, USB cable, Setup DVD-ROM Options Post Imprinter (Front-side) and Post Imprinter (Back-side), PaperStream Capture Pro
- CLASS 1 LED PRODUCT
- Capable of scanning documents that exceed A3 size in length. Documents that exceed 431.8 mm (17 in.) are limited to 400 dpi for lengths up to 863 mm (34 in.). Documents between 863 mm and 3,048 mm (120 in.) in length are limited to 300 dpi.
- Actual scanning speeds are affected by data transmission and software processing times.
- Indicated speeds are from using JPEG compression.
- Maximum capacity depends on paper weight and may vary.
- Maximum output resolutions may vary, depending upon the size of the area being scanned and whether the scanner is scanning in simplex or duplex.
- Some limitations may apply to the size of documents that can be scanned, depending on system environment, when scanning at high resolution (over 600 dpi).
- Excludes the ADF hopper.
- Functions equivalent to those offered by PaperStream IP may not be available with the WIA Driver.
- Software can be downloaded from the website designated in the Setup DVD-ROM.
Xprinter Receipt Drivers
Xprinter Label Driver
Fujitsu FP-2000 Driver
Fujitsu FP-1000 Driver
Bixolon DX220 Driver